• 1 pack of Soy Ham • 1
Vegan Cheese Fine Herbs •
1 zucchini or large zucchini or 2 small
ones • 1/2 diced minced pear
l onion • 1 diced tomat
o • 1/4 diced yellow pepper • 1 cho
pped garlic cion • Par
sley • O
Salt and pepper
- Cut the zucchinis in half lengthwise and remove the pulp with a teaspoon.
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil place the garlic, onion, yellow pepper, tomato, zucchini pulp, salt and pepper until everything is incorporated by 5min.
- Open the Soy Ham pack, take 6 slices out of the pack and cut into small cubes, add the ham to the previous preparation and mix everything for 5 min.
- With the help of a fork crush the Vegan Cheese.
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil place pearl onion and saute add the Cordon Green Fine Herb Vegan Cheese, sauté for 3 min.
- Place the zucchinis on a tray, place the filling with the ham and top with the cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano and parsley and bring to the oven at 200oC about 15 min.
- Serve by placing a splash of olive oil.