- 1 pack of Milanese 5 Cereals
- 1 pack wheat tortillas
- lettuce chopped in juliennes
- 1 diced tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 yellow pepper, chopped in juliennes
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped in juliennes
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
For the dressing
- 1/2 cup uns saborned Greek yogurt
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic cion
- Salt and pepper
1. Open the Milanese 5 cereal pack, cut it into strips and in a frying pan or iron place a jet of oil and dora the Milanese strips for 5 minutes.
2. For yogurt dressing.
- In a blender add yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic coution, salt and pepper, process everything until you get a consistent mixture.
- Add finely chopped strawberry basil.
3. Roll the tortillas into a frying pan.
4. Unta with the dressing all the tortilla.
5. Place a bed of lettuce, tomato, nuts, mushrooms, yellow and red pepper strips and Milanese strips with 5 cereals.
6. Wrap the wrap and put it in half.
7. Serve the wrap accompanied by dressing.
8. To enjoy.