- 1 pack of frying
- 1 pack ham
- 1 pack of chicharrón
- 5 gluten-free Maria cookies
- 100g raisins
- 100g plums
- 180g walnuts
- 50g Candied Cherries
- 50g Boneless Green Olives
- 1 cup Vegetable bottom (carrot, pepper, celery, pearl onion)
- Salt and pepper
- Sauté in a pot with a jet of oil the Ham, Chicharrón and fried, onion and pepper finely chopped for 5 min
- Place the Maria cookies gluten-free along with 1 cup of the vegetable bottom in the blender and blend for 30 sec.
- Add the mixture to the protein sautéing
- Add plums, raisins, cherries and cherry juice
- Let the sauce boil until reduced and thickened, while still rocking.
- Add salt if necessary.
- Ready, you can enjoy with your family a delicious dish and easy to make at home.