• 1 pack of soy ham • P
re-ready puff pastry doug
h • Oreg
ano For sauc
e • 1/2 cup pomodoro sauce ba
se • 1/4 cup finely chopped olives
• 1/4 cup finely chopped jalap
eños • Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- With the help of a bun flatten the puff pastry, and with a knife cut it into strips.
- Open the Soy Ham pack and cut it into strips.
- In each strip of puff pastry place Cordon Green Soy Ham roll them.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet. Once you have them all done, sprinkle oregano over them all.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 180oC.
For the sauce
- In a frying pan with a splash of olive oil place the base of pomodoro sauce and saute for 3 min.
- Add the chopped olives and jalapeños, put it all together.
- Serve the rolls along with the sauce.
You’ve got them ready!