- 1 Pack of chorizos
- 8 cholas potatoes
- 100g margarine
- 250g mozzarella cheese
- 250g chédar cheese
For the mushroom sauce
- 250g fresh and chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup almond vegetable milk
- 1/2 pearl onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons wheat flour
- 50g margarine
- 1/2 glass white dried wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ground seed nutmeg
- Cook the potatoes washed, peeled and cut into halves in a saucepan with boiling water for 8 minutes, until pre-cooked
- Open and remove the chorizos remove the plastic wrap and cut them into juliennes.
- Top a pyrex with margarine and place the potatoes neatly, on top of it place the shredded mozzarella cheese, the cut chédar cheese, the julienne-cut chorizo and the oregano
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 min
- For mushroom sauce:
- Place the butter in a saucepan.
- Place the finely chopped onion and mix the flour until the flour is toasted.
- Squirt the wine while mixing the mixture and milk, mixing until boiling.
- Place mushrooms, salt, pepper and nutmeg
Ready, you can enjoy with your family a delicious dish and easy to make at home.