• 1 pack of Chicharrón-shaped Vegetable Protein Mix •
4 Portobello mushro
oms • 1 cup fresh spinach washed and withou
t stems • 1/2 diced pearl onion.
• Olive oil.
• 150g low-fat Mozzarella cheese •
Salt and pepper to taste
• Garlic powder
For the dressing:
• 1/4 cup balsamic vine
gar • 1 teaspoon sugar.
1. Wash the spinach and in a saucepan with cooking water for 3min. Drain them into a cernidor and cut them into strips.
2. Wash the Portobello mushrooms, remove the stems and finely chop them, leave only the shells clean.
3. In a frying pan with a jet of olive oil sauté the pearl onion along with the spinach and stems of the portobello, add salt, pepper and garlic, saute for 3min.
4. Open the Chicharrón-shaped Vegetable Protein Mix pack and add it to the previous refried, mix everything for 5min.
5. When everything is together, fill the portobello mushrooms completely.
6. Top the filling with the grated mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake for 15min to 200oC.
8. For dressing: In a saucepan place the balsamic vinegar and sugar, mix until reduced by about 5min.
9. Serve the Portobellos and accompany them with the dressing.