- 1 pack Soy Sausage with Chia
- 1 pack Cordon Green Spicy Chorizo
- 1 pack Cordon Green Soy Ham
- 1 Vegan Cheese Fine Cordon Green Herbs
- 4 individual portions of pre-cooked pizza dough.
- 2 tomatoes cooked without shell and without seeds.
- 1/2 diced pearl onion
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 red pepper, julienne-cut
- 1/2 cup chopped olives
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Guacamole to accompany
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C with heat up and down.
For the sauce.
• In a frying pan with a jet of oil saute the onion and pepper.
• Crush the two tomatoes into the blender with half a cup of water, salt, pepper and garlic, add the previous refried, place the tomato paste in a saucepan over medium heat with the bay leaf and let it boil for 10 min.
- Open the Soy Sausage pack with Chia, Oregano and Basil remove the plastic wrap into three units and cut them into slices, likewise the Spicy Chorizo package and finally open the Soy Ham package and cut them into triangles.
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil sauté the vegetable proteins.
- With the help of a fork crumble the Vegan Cheese Fine Herbs, and in a frying pan sauté it with finely chopped onion, salt and pepper.
- Combine tomato paste over dough, and add Fine Herbs Vegan cheese, followed by Soya Sausages with Chia, Oregano and Basil, Spicy Chorizos, Soy Ham.
- Add the peppers, olives and mushrooms to your pizza.
- Sprinkle oregano over all the pizza.
- Bake the pizza at 180oC for 15 minutes. Accompany with guacamole.
And that’s it, let’s enjoy!