- 1 Pack of vegetable protein mix
- 1 Pound cooked speck
- 1 Roasted Cup
- 1 Onion paiteña
- 1 Tomato
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chili pepper (1 tree tomato, 1 pearl onion, 1 drizzl, salt, pepper and coriander)
- Brown the Mix in an oil-free frying pan for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Heat cooked mote in a saucepan with water.
- For pickle, chop the onion into juliennes and the tomato in squares mix with salt and pepper and a touch of lemon and coriander
- For chili pepper cook the tree tomato with shell, liquefy with a 1/4 cup of water the peeled tomato, place the chili pepper if you want a little more spicy liquefy with the pepas, salt and cernir.
- Serve with julienne onion and a little parsley on top.
Ready, you can enjoy with your family a delicious dish and easy to make at home.