- 1 Pack of chorizos
- 8 Cholas potatoes
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 1 Long white onion, finely chopped
- Achiote to taste
- 1 Vegan cheese fine herbs
- Get out to taste
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Onion paiteña
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Creole lettuce
- Creole chili
- Cook the potatoes washed, peeled and cut into halves in a saucepan with boiling water with salt, 8 to 10 minutes, until soft
- Heat the oil and achiote to medium heat, add the onion and prepare a refried.
- Puree with potatoes, add onion and salt refried. Mix well
- Form small balls with the potato mixture, make a hole in the middle of each ball and fill it with cubes of vegan cheese fine herbs
- Brown tortillas in a flat grill or hot frying pan until golden brown on both sides.
- Place a jet of oil in a frying pan, remove the plastic wrap, brown the chorizos side and side for about 5 minutes.
- To pickle cut the onion into juliennes and diced tomato, add lemon, olive oil, salt and coriander.
- Serve the llapingachos in a lettuce bed with chorizo, pickle, avocado slashes and aji.
Ready, you can enjoy with your family a delicious dish and easy to make at home.