- 1 Pack of Milanese 5 cereals
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter ,peanuts), unsalted.
- 2 cups milk.
- 3 tablespoons butter.
- 1 Cup red or red onion, chopped.
- 2 Cups white onion, chopped.
- 1/2 Pepper (red or green), chopped.
- 1 Tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped.
- 4 Garlic cloves, chopped.
- 2 teaspoons ground achiote.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 6 Cholas potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 Cooked rice shell.
- 1 Onion.
- 1 Tomato.
- 1 Creole lettuce.
- 1 Avocado.
- Blend the peanut butter with 1/2 cup milk and salt blend until creamy.
- Prepare a refried with butter, achiote, cumin, salt, oregano, onion, pepper, tomato and garlic, about 5 minutes.
- Chop the Milanese into very small pieces.
- Place the liquefied sauce, chopped potatoes in a large saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce the temperature and simmer until the potatoes are soft and the liquid starts to become thick for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place the milanesacortada in small cubes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To pickle cut the onion into juliennes and diced tomato, add lemon, olive oil, salt and coriander.
- Cut the lettuce into juliennes and place salt and lemon to taste
- Serve the rice the guatita around the lettuce with the pickle, garnish with 2 slices of avocado and accompany with chili.
Ready, you can enjoy with your family a delicious dish and easy to make at home.