- 1 pack of Chicharrón-shaped Protein Mix
For the dough
- 4 green bananas
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Get out to taste
For the Filling
- 1 pack of Protein Mix in the form of Chicharrón Cordon Green
- 1 pearl onion, finely chopped
- Finely chopped parsley
To accompany chili
For the dough:
- Peel the 4 greens and cook 3 of them for 30 minutes, crush them when soft.
- The remaining green grate it and add it to the previous dough.
- Place margarine and salt, mix until everything is incorporated.
- Open the Chicharrón Cordon Green-shaped Protein Mix pack, in a pan or iron, brown it for 5 minutes without oil, add the onion, and parsley, mix everything until incorporated.
- On a film paper and with the help of a roller, expand the green dough, place the filling and with the plastic close the empanadas. (It’s easier to use a mold to make empanadas)
- Fry them in plenty of oil.
Ready, you can enjoy with your family a delicious dish and easy to make at home.