- 1/2 pack of Soy Ham
- 1/2 pack of Soy Sausage with Chia Cordon Green
- 1/2 unit of Cordon Green Fine Herb Vegan Cheese
- 1 pack of puff pastry prepared
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped raisins
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 finely chopped pearl onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 teaspoon achiote
- Open the Cordon Green Soy Ham pack, cut it into cubes and in a frying pan or iron place a jet of oil and brown the ham cubes for 5 minutes.
- Open the Cordon Green Soy Sausage pack, remove the plastic casing, slice into small pieces and add them to the previous mixture.
- Cut Fine Hyervas Vegan Cheese into small cubes.
- Sauté Cordon Green Soy Ham, Cordon Green Soy Sausage and Fine Boil vegan cheese for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the onion, raisins, nuts and chopped mushrooms, make a refried with achiote, salt and pepper.
- Fill the dough, close the empanadas and bake at 180oC for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve the empanadas accompanied by chili.
Ready, you can enjoy with your family a delicious dish and easy to make at home.