- 1 pack spinach burgers
- 4 units hamburger bread
- 4 slices chédar cheese
- 1 sliced tomato 4
leaves crespa lettuce
- 4 rings of pearl onion
- 1/2 cup pickles
- Soy or mayonnaise
- Tomato sauce
- French-language potatoes
- Carrot on canes
- Celery stalk cut into juliennes
- Open the Cordon Green Spinach Burger package, in a frying pan or iron, place a jet of oil and brown the burgers side and side for 5 minutes.
- Roast the bread in a frying pan.
- Unta on both sides of the bread tomato sauce, soy and mustard.
- Place a lettuce leaf, 1 slice of tomato, 1 slice of cheese, the Cordon Green Spinach Burger, over the Spinach Burger the pearl onion ring and pickles.
- Serve the burger accompanied by French fries, carrot sticks, and julienne-cut celery.
- Serve the burger accompanied by potato chips of your choice.
Ready, you can enjoy with your family a delicious dish and easy to make at home.